The Home Of European Paintball

Staargate - what an event!!

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
It was hell, Guppy..... pure hell.
Oh, the humanity!:eek: ;)

It was , as you say, very crowded. Could have done with twice the space. And tables without holes in them. And vendors. And burger vans.

oh, and 150 paintballers+ one PortaPotty= not a happy place. :mad:

Steve Bull

Answers

Just a few answers.

The loo at the far camp was a problem that we accept but the loo hire compnay refused to drop toilets at the far camp as they felt the track could cause damage to their tyres. By next year the track will have bedded in so they will have not problem dropping the loo's at the far end.

We moved the one toilet using the trailer and Quad and that was a nightmare, now imagine having to take it back to the main camp on the trailer when it is FULL !!!!!!

The second base camp will have been roofed by then but time (and money) prevented it happening this year. If the numbers do increase there is no problem with expanding either camp or even renting a marquee. (I think the second camp even without a roof must have been an improvement on PP's second camp?? and you had air!!)

Vendors at the far camp will not happen and as for the burger van well at 3.30 on the Saturday we found out that a second van was not arriving, to late to sort something out and I can only apologise for that - it will not happen next year as catering will be offered to more than one van if they can't cater at both bases.

I think most players know that if the numbers did increase we would invest time and cash to increase the facilities.

Steve

Staargate 2006 ---- 16-17 September

:) :) :)