Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staining paint: my M25 experience

Godlike player

May 12, 2003
kent uk
Visit site
My teapot is stained from tea

Can anybody tell me how I can get the stains out from my teapot and some of my cups its ludicrous that a manufacturer makes tea that does this to my teapot has anybody had this problem also could anybody recommend a tea that does not stain.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site

Originally posted by Godlike player
Can anybody tell me how I can get the stains out from my teapot and some of my cups its ludicrous that a manufacturer makes tea that does this to my teapot has anybody had this problem also could anybody recommend a tea that does not stain.
LMAO, Indeed!

Paul
:)

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S

Originally posted by Godlike player
I find herbal tea non-staining ;)

Godlike player

May 12, 2003
kent uk
Visit site
I have treid herbal after seeing star trek jon luc picard i bought some earl grey but that tasted like perfume so it doesent mater if it dont stain if i cant drink it.
I need a tea that does not stain and tastes good as well im simply not prepared to drink stuff that tastes like camel dung.

Selous_scout

Thug Lovin'
Sep 27, 2002
London
Visit site
Now, in my worthless opinion.....

Staining paint!!!!! Who cares!!! I wanna know how to get those bruises offa my body!! I still have some from Toulouse!!!!!:( I look like a banana left in the sun.)

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Now, in my worthless opinion.....

Originally posted by Selous_scout
Staining paint!!!!! Who cares!!! I wanna know how to get those bruises offa my body!! I still have some from Toulouse!!!!!:( I look like a banana left in the sun.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe, don't worry about the ones from toulouse, I've only just got rid of one from ......last AUGUST!!! And there's one on my leg which has turned into a sort of scar / permanent discolouration!!

:eek: :eek:

remind me why I play this silly game again?;) :cool: