Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

STAKO any new info?

H_PAC

Jan 27, 2004
Visit site
Stako cylinders

Hi,
well its time to set things straight by HPAC, during the German millenium event it was brought to our notice that a cylinder was leaking through the fibre wrap by millenium staff, as there was more than one the millenium organisation decided that in the interest of safety we should not fill, HPAC agree with this desicion as we would be seen to be negligent if we carried on filling and a accident had ocurred,
Stako made a press realease whilst we were still travelling back without talking to myself so i feel they were a bit hasty seeing they didnt know the facts.
We returned our cylinder to Stako 2 weeks ago after having a independant test house confirm the leak on the cylinder we were given.
At the end of the day safety is paramount and we have the right to refuse to fill any cylinder if we wish and will do so without hesitation.
At the end of the day we have no benefits by refusing to fill if all criteria are met as the more people that play we more we as a company earn.
We have always been fair to the players and any sugestion of back handers will be met with legal action so just get in touch and and i will be happy to to proceed, or come and see me please.
We are also waiting for a reply from Stako so if any of the so called experts out there have a answer to this issue let me know,
Hpac , Stako and the MS are trying to get to the bottom of this and unfortunately we are waiting Stakos reply but we must give them time to complete there investigation and realease there findings.

As we hear any news we will let you know.

Trevor

my no is 07980 867110 (please note this is not a premium rate number and we are not recieving any back handers from Orange!)

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
Thank you for the update. Any idea how long Stacko will take running their own tests? and what about the bottles that are not at fault? Mine seems to be fine and not leaking (touch wood that continues :))

H_PAC

Jan 27, 2004
Visit site
Stako cylinders

Hi,
well ive heard nothing as well but we must give them time to carry out there investigations, there is nothing HPAC or MS can do but wait.
We cannot fill the cylinders that seem ok at the moment untill we are satisfied they are ok.
Believe me we want to fill them and the MS want players who own them to be able to use them, we gain nothing by refusing but must operate in a safe manor.
As i hear anything i will let you know.

Trev:D