"Star Wars" kid update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Andy...as Knobbs said...the original post was left alone so this has the same merits. I agree it could be seen as an "only in America/Canada" type thing. But given Jose's reply and this guy is a "special needs" teacher AFAIR (something pretty close anyhow) maybe we should not be so quick to critisize some individuals, We (as a forum) went to town on Joe Bob for inane answers and thoughts and only a few were paintball related...but what if Joe Bob had taken them to heart...same situation?

Baca the info that theft "caused" the lawsuit could be one or the reasons but to be honest I wasn't thinking along those lines, more the flame grilling some people get on here and the bullying for standing up for their reasoning..not directed at anyone in particular (before you start on a ghost cow conspiricy crusade ;) ) We here are NOT like PBN but there are times when things get more than a little heated regardless of how innocent the subject matter...... paintballers have feelings too

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by Mark
Andy...as Knobbs said...the original post was left alone so this has the same merits. I agree it could be seen as an "only in America/Canada" type thing. But given Jose's reply and this guy is a "special needs" teacher AFAIR (something pretty close anyhow) maybe we should not be so quick to critisize some individuals, We (as a forum) went to town on Joe Bob for inane answers and thoughts and only a few were paintball related...but what if Joe Bob had taken them to heart...same situation?
Ok fair point but and I do say but.... This has nothing to do with Paintball what so ever and the last time I looked this was a paintball site!

So I tell you what I will leave the thread but noone is going to post on it and fill it with the normall crap!

So Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.