Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Star Wars

AlexFarkouh

Ah well I think this will turn the tide for the Empire this year, as last year whenever the Empire came back to pot up and regas they stopped for a drink, a bite to eat, a smoke and a chat.

Whereas the Rebels, with nothing to do, got back in the game much quicker. So there was always more rebels on the field at any one time than empire.

And with the addition of a burger van at the far end, as long as you carry all your paint up to base camp first thing in the morning you will have no reason to go back to the main staging area all day.

Plus obviously the Empire will win this year, haven't you seen the film. Hopefully we will even get the chance to freeze Han Solo in carbonite (cling film I guess) before the day is over.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Food at the far staging area is good - are they going to have toilets there as well? I was stuck up there all day doing the scoring etc, and could only get to the loo after a 10 minute walk through hails of paint :(

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by Liz
Food at the far staging area is good - are they going to have toilets there as well? I was stuck up there all day doing the scoring etc, and could only get to the loo after a 10 minute walk through hails of paint :(
at least you didnt have to wear a rebel shirt when you went to the loo i my marker was back at the rebel sade zone i still got shot leaving the imperial end after going to the loo

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....STOP PRESS....JONBON.... ANNOUNCES..... THE..... RETURN ...OF ....PEEBALL ...AT ....STARWARS.....NEW...FOR...2K4...THE ALL-WOMEN..,,PEEBALL....TOURNAMENT.....BOOK..IN...NOW...FOR..BEST...SEATS.... :eek:

3pm

P-Ball Champion.2003.
May 26, 2003
at home in lancaster
Visit site
P-Ball

I am willing to lend a hand and a few pointers to any women taking part as there is a secret technique to this new sport. I hope there is a male tournament as I have been practising several times a day hoping to hold my (cough) title. I am sure I can hold my own against any new comers.:D

mutley

scaba frashin mnnnn
Oct 29, 2003
lurking around surrey
Visit site
P-Ball

Originally posted by 3pm
I am willing to lend a hand and a few pointers to any women taking part as there is a secret technique to this new sport. I hope there is a male tournament as I have been practising several times a day hoping to hold my (cough) title. I am sure I can hold my own against any new comers.:D
you aint holding nuffink against me mate ;)