Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Start up info

Bassy

Nov 9, 2010
Cambridge
I'm basically just starting out in paintball, just wondering what kind of things there were around for a small team / single players to enter in to and how the weekend or whatever would work; based of monies and play sequences.

i'm based in east anglia and have a local park which has scenario and a sup air field in construction / just starting out.

Any relative information is appreciated.

To the mods: if this is in the wrong section; sorry, please move to appropriate :)

Thanks in advance, Bassy

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Bouncer are you aware you have a local site with a large scenario team/ sup air team around the corner in royston? Or was that what was meant by "local park which has scenario and a sup air field in construction / just starting out."

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Well as it happens i happen to be from that place too, all you have to do is come down get to know some of the players/walkons and staff and they can help you with the info you need such as joining the teams there.

Bassy

Nov 9, 2010
Cambridge
Yeah, i play with bouncer.
ah ok, i was going to do that, planning on going down to the site soon, just being a wettie and staying inside ;)
is the Sup Air field finished then?

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
No, I believe its due to be started soon, however if enough people need to we will arrange a trip to bricket wood. May i direct you to our official forums if youve not already?

http://www.apocalypsepaintball.co.uk

Just post in the access forum and the quickest admin should change your access accordingly.