Stb...

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
Hi all.

What a cool weekend!

I loved the 2-man! It was the most fun I've had in tourney-ball for a long time! I liked the way that each division played a particular field exclusively; it meant that we all got to know at least 1 field really well before the start of the 5-man... It was also really informal and friendly; not like most tournaments.

I enjoyed the 5-man too, but it was hampered a little by the weather. Still, I didnt see much that could be improved.

I'd like to say thanks to Mark from SmartParts/Rushers for lending us his stunning Impulse Vision for the day.

I also want to say hi to Rich, Alex & co from Dups... We had some interesting games on the hay-bale field in the dark on saturday!

Big Sid & CamerOnions (hehe Alien!): I wholeheartedly apologise for anything I said when I was pissed!... You guys are a great bunch of lads and I really felt for you when you lost out in the finals. See you again soon!

Cheers to all the Troopers for another great weekend; Well done especially to Phil & Boyley for making the final in the 2man... I'll hopefully see y'all at Campaign.

Finally, cheers to Bully, Jon, the marshalls and anyone else involved in setting up the tourney.

Jan.