Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stolen From UKM Uttoxeter

O

ollytheosteo

J Wilson said:
Personally i'm going to sit by my kit bag with a big stick
I have a range of big sticks for hire- you want heavy light, knobbly, with a nail in, we can meet your needs:D

mikecbrxx

Team Sharks
Apr 5, 2005
Uttoxeter
www.teamsharks.org.uk
Stevie_c said:
so why ride a quad bike around the camping area? that too me is daft, people and kids, are walking/running about all the time, then there's the tents and ropes, and vehicles, if they work there they should no better!
Ashcroft Park isn't just for paintball. Jamie runs quads, grass karts, military vehicles, reverse steer cars, kids/stag/hen parties and all sorts there. It is possible that the 2 were instructed to drive the quads around to show people that other things go on there. In fact, there was on the day. There was a kids party over the other side of the field.....my daughter got to try both quads and karts coz she was bored watching the paintball.

I know both lads and both play paintball when they can and, like Bruce, can't believe that either would stoop so low as to nick gear...and it would mean their jobs if caught.

Leave these guys alone and go after someone else. Idle talk like this, directed at 2 people, can leave a stain and unjustified suspicion.

storm1975

Jul 21, 2005
Manchester
I don't think anyone is pointing fingers here, just highlighting what they've seen on the day. If the guys on the quads are innocent then great. Remember, some of us were at the event for the first or maybe second time and don't know the situation with regards other events/activities going on. All that's been said in previous post is what other people saw on that day that looked, in their opinion, to be out of place.

Sadly it doesn't appear to be mistake that these markers have gone missing. So we have to rally around and prevent it happening again.