Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

stuff for sale, uk

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Sorry mods, remembered that i'm a privilidged member, so i can post this stuff up in here!

Ok, due to unforseen circumstances i have a couple of items for sale:

Paintball bits:

a 3.5oz co2 tank (DOT tested, but i'm assured that as it's a small tank it is uk legal) this is BRAND NEW and as such has NEVER been filled with co2, and has LOADS of test left on it! Id like £20 for it, but am negotiable.

A set of gloss black colt 1911 grips, which i believe will fit most .45 style markers for an extra bit of flair, and quite possibly more agg than you can shake a stick at. Does not come with grip screws. £10

A 12 Gram charger which Philips doesnt seem to want, with a check valve - whch allows you to change 12 gram cartridge as well as have 2 cheaky shots at whoever hears the sound of you changing cartridge!) in black - probably needs a new o-ring about now, but it's just a bottle o-ring so you can find one rediculously easily! £20.

Computer Parts:

I have just stripped 3 computers down, and so have 4 optical drives up for grabs.
2 x CD R\W s (one black, one white) £10
1 x DVD player (grey) £ 5
1 x CD (grey) £2

The coolermaster CPU fan is £5
Any other bits you may be after post up, i'll probably have them!

Little Extras:
Ill throw these in for peanuts with anything that i ship.
50p for a sheet of stickers (either PGi or platinum)
£3 for the platinum barrel bag (completely unused)
£2 for a tube of blue loctite (used a little, but still mostly full)
£1 for stock shocker grips
£1 for the ultimate Agg gravity hopper, with a Platinum sticker on it... wow.

NONE of the above prices include postage or paypal. I will accept bank transfer or paypal as payment. I am happy to meet people locally.

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
for £16... (just become a platinum member, im pretty sure the goody bag comes with them in.)