Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

stuff to shift....

brian.pearce

Jan 14, 2013
Hi my name is Brian Pearce, my daughter has just bought a house and in clearing out her old house has found loads of her ex's paintball stuff inc. Guns, trousers, shirts and helmets. She does know that some of the guns were sold on here but not sent as she had alot of bother with paypal. My question is can she sell these items to recoup some of the money that was taken from her bank because of paypal refunds?

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
(This isn't confirmation that you are allowed to trade just my opinion - wait for the guys in red for the final say)

I'd assume it would be fine as long as you post proof of ownership pictures and there are no outstanding debts to any members of the community.

If she had paypal bother in the past is it likely that she'll have bother again?

Do you know her ex's forum name?

Last edited:

brian.pearce

Jan 14, 2013
By the looks of it some people had refunds but other hadn't, if this is the case I feel obligated that this matter gets resolved so that cathy can get some money back

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Sorry not sure of the original thread or problems. But to answer your question yes you can sell your paintball items here as long as you follow the classified forum rules posted at the top of the section.

brian.pearce

Jan 14, 2013
How much is the stuff worth? Was he close with his prices? Also she has a "creed" in its box and case what would that be worth?