The Home Of European Paintball

Subscription

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
:rolleyes:
right now im bored so ill post this its been a minor iritation for me for sometime .
12 Month Subscription Rates
(including postage & packing
all overseas copies are sent by air)

USA $29.00
UK £19.95
Europe £23.95
Rest of World £29.00

now being in canada My copy of what paintball gear and a subsciption if i purchase one would problably come from the US so i think that canadian subscriptions should be grouped with the US not the rest of the world . Currently i would have a subscription but its actually cheaper to just go down to teh local bookstore every month and pick up a copy . Now the price difference problably isnt that extreme but oh well im bored so i figured i'd post it . :cool:

Penny Rimbaud

Yes Sir, I will.
Jul 11, 2001
Visit site
£29 represents not only a saving of £4 on the UK cover price but free delivery by air is thrown in (the mag is flown from the UK). The US rate reflects the fact that we can get PGI into there by an incredibly cheap method. Sadly we can't do this for Canada, but if we can in the future we will. Watch this space.

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
not exactly

I wasnt saying it wasnt worth paying that much for i was just saying it was strange that i could get it cheaper at the local bookstore taht problably gets theres from the us then by getting a subscription .