Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

suggest a mask please

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
ah well this may not matter now as shoreline just got back to me on cost and its £45 a day and its only once per month for a walk on day other than that they are more corporates and group bookings it seems and there is no where else for me to go so could be this hobby is over before it began:(:(
once per month is better than once per never
;)
Still, that does suck a little bit. Unfortunately paintball parks are quite far between, so you may have to travel to find another walk on day. I know Warped is in cosford, if that's not too far away

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
I havnt played any ball since August. Was supposed to be going yesterday but walkon cancelled :(

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
they dont seem to be set up for local club / hobbyists

they said only thing on offer is a once amonth walkon and he said so its not guaranteed
thats because all sites are the same: their regular days are for making money with paint sales to regular punters coming to play like u said with companys, birthday parties etc. the walk on events are for the regular player where you just need to pay a field fee and can buy paint at normal prices. so dont consider walk ons as just a possibility, this would be your main way of playing, but of course for most fields you require all your own gear.