Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Summer Series 2010 final standings & Thanks

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
With the final shots fired and the dust well and truly settled, we now draw a close to our summer series 2010. It’s been a great series, with more than our fair share of ups and downs, and unexpected guests (due to some volcano). The level of competition has come on in leaps and bounds, in no small part due to the Tommy Gun Initiative (which will make a welcome return for the entire winter series). We’ve seen some great teams play some great games, but as some of you may or not be aware of the amount of people involved behind the scenes making these events what they are. So it boils down to me naming and shaming them and putting them well and truly into the paintball spot light.

Noush, really don’t know what I have done to deserve her, but let’s not point that out

Jim & Christine @ Ambush Paintball, for everything they have done for me and the series

Tommy and all the guys at Dye Europe for their support

Seona & Mike on the Admin team

Smally, Westy, Joe, Dave, Max, Adam, Tim and all of the marshalling staff

Ginge & Team Fenix for all their help

Dan & The Brotherhood with all the video editing

Dan & Team Fever

Dan & the Pirates

Bluey & the Bears

And everyone who comes down helps and plays in the series making it what it is today, there are truly too many people to list, thank you all

Kitch

link to overall standings