Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sup'Air Field In Thetford. First in East of England

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
woo hoo! I move back to norwich after uni and not only is the walk-on scene good, but now there's a sup-air field in the area!:D now, who wants to give me a well paying job to feed the paintball habit?;)

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Tricky said:
Excellent timing, I move to Norwich and an airball field arrives within days,lol:D

Drove past the site today on my way up from portsmouth and it is easily accesible fom the A11.

Whens it gonna be up?
Will find out for you as one of my team works there.

Where abouts in Norwich have you moved to mate?

(Wish I'd known you were moving in advance, could've grabbed the Cocker that Furey bought off of you and saved you both some postage!)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
pete said in about 4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago

think they are waiting on the netting then its pretty much done now they have the bunkers

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
saw him today but... was on the a11 driving a combat van

think they had a walkon tonight but can afford it atm

ohh new gun now btw red/black cocker is gone

dust black pm5 is here :)

AndyDane said:
Cool :)

Been trying to ring him about the tourney this weekend but either his mobile's turned off a lot or I have the wrong number :(
why you short a player? beanbag was going up i think

akruse

Jul 16, 2006
excellent. Can someone please state exactly where this is going to be? Is it at the combat site right off the a11? Hope so, about 5 minute drive for me then.

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
I said higher up its on snetterton park ie the market /racetrack site you can see the poles from the a11 so even easyer to get to than combat which i found a chore with its how many miles of stone track