Not open for further replies.

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
marcus

how is he Si?

well what can i say cutting your own hand with a stanley knife is bad enough but one of your team mates doing it for you is REAL team bonding in my books..

thanx for coming down Si...

see ya on the 20th

if you wanna go down on the sat to walk the fields give me a call
i'll have a wander down with ya

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
training on sunday

id like to say a massive thanx to all of the carrots for there help setting up!!!! NOT
and for f~@king off and leaving us to take the field down!!!! thanx guys i really do appreciate it....

with the exception off DAVE (stuck in an AVALANCHE) T who was the only one who bothered his ass to help.....

guess we'll be on the speed ball field next time!!!!!!!!!

Flaming Dave

Mar 26, 2002
North East UK
groups.msn.com
Iain speed ball need some work .........
fancy givin us a hand b4 next trainin day???????

Only kiddin

I would like to say to the resident teams at Point Blank who did asssist with the sup air field thanks, Dave T from SAAC and Joe,Iain & Chris from the very social and considerate NORTHERN OUTKASTS,
and Welshy from DV8 who didn,t even play.

I only wish ther was more like you guys would make my life soooo much more fun.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
We all were aware this would be a problem.
We need to organise the set up and take down better. If you want people to do this, you need to make it worth their while.
Everyone who trained on sunday, payed the same, so if you want to call anyone names, PICK EVERYONE who didnt help, not just a few.
This was a problem that need not have occured.
Are we going to learn from this for next time???????

This was advertized as a Point Blank event.

Si.

Old Git.
Oops..

Many appologies chaps.. I assumed that we paid the "green fee" because we were not helping setup and take down.. I wasn't aware that everyone had paid..

My mistake.. Next time I will make sure that we help with the set-up and take down..

Sorry chaps..

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
is the use of there air field not enough of a worth while thing for the teams.....

after all the field was bought for us to train on not for site use.....

the teams that use the field should be gratefull for the use of field and it should be down to the resident teams to put the field up and down NOT the pointblank staff....

where else can we get sup'air training for the price we pay........

if people cant bother there asses to put something into the setting up of a training day for there benifit then they shouldnt bother there asses turning up!!!!!

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
And just to add...

Last month when everyone left, leaving me, warren, Iain and adam. I didnt shout about it. Calling people names and stiring the crap. I tried to get the problem sorted for this month. NOT my fault if people didnt get it sorted out.
You should not go around calling people names, unless you tar everyone with the same brush! Did all your guys stay behind?
Did you ask the hellfish to stay and help?

More importantly...are we going to sort something out for next month??????

Status
Not open for further replies.