Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super sweet DM14 better than any others that are on here and guaranteed to make you play 400% better

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
So today I'm selling a DM14 in Black/Lime green. Gun was a spare for most of the season for a mate of mine and it's been left with me to sell to make way for his DM15. Gun has seen little use. Brilliant shooter, comes with spares kit and case. There's quite a few of these for sale at the minute, but rest assured they aren't as good as this one.

Theres a small chip on the bolt cap, and a few light scratches that are in the gloss, not in the gun - if that makes sense - and as always, there's a little anno wear at the tip of the barrel, gun shoots super sweet - honestly. I have no sponsorship affiliations but I'm shooting one of these for next season.

Asking £450 or best offer, come at me - worst I can say is no, I hate you and you've ruined my life. So no pressure.

If you're paying paypal, the fee's sit with you. Postage is included in the £450 and will be sent insured to the value. Or I'm at Cribbs most weekends if you wanted to pick it up. Obviously if picked up, price would be reflected.

Sorry about yesterdays date there, I'm lazy and didn't get it all done last night.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
£530 - Holy hell! You might as well get two! but I've only got one for sale, so buy this one first.