Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Super6/4: Tippmann Challenge UK - OFFICIAL LAUNCH!!!!!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com

Win loot for you and three of your mates!

Someone will walk away from the Tippmann Challenge UK event with the following prize for themselves and three mates:

- 4 Brand new Tippmann Phenom markers
- 4 Tickets to the Tippmann World Challenge in Michigan
- 8 Boxes of paint to shoot whilst you are there
- Hotel accommodation for the event

It's a fantastic prize and the best opportunity that many players will get to play paintball in the USA. All you have to do is sort your flights (currently about £300).

To win, all you need to do is answer the three questions listed below and then click on the link at the bottom of this post and submit your answers.

Alternatively, collect an answer sheet on the registration desk at the event and submit your answers at the event itself.

During the closing ceremony for the event, we will draw the winner from a hat and that winner will leave with all of the above tucked away in their pocket.

Good luck!

Click here to submit answers!!!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
As already mentioned, we make no apologies for the amount of threads relating to the Tippmann Challenge UK. It's such a massive event and so much going on that its important that all attendees are informed.

Win a totally unique, one of a kind Chrome Tippmann Phenom at the TCUK

Tippmann Sports have shown their support for the Shoreline, BZ Paintball, UK Scenario Forum and Draxxus Support for Soldiers project by donating a one of a kind, unique Chrome Tippmann Phenom to be raffled at the Tippmann Challenge UK event in August.

The Chrome Phenom is the only one of its kind in the world and Tippmann have absolutely no intention of making any more. So it's value is.........er..............who knows? But it's a lot!!!!

Our Super6 girls will be present all day Saturday and Sunday and will be selling raffle tickets for £1. A ticket will be drawn during the closing ceremony for the event and the winner will receive this amazing prize.

100% of all the money raised from the raffle tickets will be donated to the Support for Soldiers project.

It's a truly amazing prize for a very very good cause.

Support for Soldiers is a project that was started by BZ Paintball, Shoreline Paintball, Draxxus, Al Murray and Tony Lindsay and the support of the UK Scenario Forum.
The aim was to raise money from paintball events and activities to support the families for soldiers who are in need.
100% of all the money raised is donated, not a single penny is taken for admin, charges, time or any other cost relating to raising the money - every single penny raised for S4S reaches a family in need.
Support for Soldiers aims to inject small amounts of money to those who need it. Whilst charities like Help for Heroes are amazing at raising money for large infrastructure and building projects, S4S believes there is a need for support at a much lower level, instead of helping to create swimming pools and buildings, we'll help to support families directly.

BZ donate £1 from every box of paint that they sell at Super6 events. By purchasing DXS paint from BZ at Super6 game you can not only receive outstanding quality paint, but you'll also be doing your bit to support the cause.

S4S is the official fund raising project for Shoreline Events and Shoreline have provided thousands of pounds worth of prizes in the past 12 months for the project, no least two all expenses trips to Croatia and one all expenses trip to Oklahoma.

Draxxus also support the project via their paint distribution system via their European distributor. DXS are a keen support of the project and have plans to potentially extend the potential to raise funds via paint sales in the future.

We are delighted to welcome Tippmann Sports on board. Tippmann's factory have laboured to create this one off marker which will be the only one of its kind in the world.

Someone will walk away from the Tippmann Challenge UK in three weeks time with this amazing gun under their arm - and hopefully we'll raise some money via the £1 raffle tickets for an fantastic cause at the same time.

Good luck!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
You can now buy raffle tickets to win the Chrome Phenom online. Even if you are not attending the event, you can still buy raffle tickets.

In order to cut down on messing around with loads of £1 purchases, the online tickets are being sold as a group of 5 for £5 with an 18p card processing charge.

If your ticket is drawn on the day, we'll inform you and arrange to deliver the prize to you.

Online raffle tickets here:

http://corporate-killers.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=155

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
As already mentioned, we make no apologies for the amount of threads relating to the Tippmann Challenge UK. It's such a massive event and so much going on that its important that all attendees are informed.

Turn your old unwanted kit into cash - or pick up a bargain at TCUK!

We'll be running a Bring and Buy sale at the Tippmann Challenge UK between 3pm and 5pm on Super6 Saturday.

It's completely free of charge and open to absolutely everyone. We'll set up a 60ft tent with tables and all you need to do is bring along any unwanted kit that you want to get rid of, dump it on the tables and flog it.

It's a great chance to empty out the garage of all your excess kit that you no longer need and turn it into money that could pay for your TCUK weekend (it'll also keep the missus happy). It's also a chance for fellow players and new players to pick up kit, clothing or anything else paintball related nice and cheaply and bag a few bargains.

There are no fees, there is no commission on sales etc - we'll just provide the tent, tables and advertise the Bring and Buy sale - and you guys Bring and er......Buy.

Post up in this thread if you are bringing anything for the Bring and Buy sale so that people can look out for particular bits of kit that they fancy.

The last time we did a Bring and Buy sale, I personally made over 500 quid. :shock: Which was nice!

Enjoy!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Yet another mega prize has been added to the Prize Pool for the Tippmann Challenge UK.

Hand Painted top of the range Vampire Skull mask with spare clear and smoke lens!!!!

This prize has been donated by the Shoreline Rangers Team to the event and will be presented to the Young Player of the Day.

The mask is the top of the range version in it's series, has been hand painted by Paull 'Bully' Bullock of the Shoreline Rangers and comes in its own perspex display case. It also comes with two spare lenses. These usually sell for over £300 with the case and lenses, so realistically your looking at a prize worth about £400!!!

"As a team we're always looking at ways that we can contribute to the wider paintball community. After seeing how many new players are booking into the Tippmann Challenge, we thought it would be a good idea to provide a nice prize from the team to one of these new players so that they leave not only with good memories from their first paintball experience, but also something very cool to put on their bedroom wall."
Paul 'Bully' Bullock, Vice Captain, Shoreline Rangers

"The prizes at this years Tippmann Challenge surpass anything that the UK has ever seen before from a Big Game event. By my last estimation the prize pool for this one event is approaching the £10,000 mark :shock: :shock: - and that doesn't even include the Super6 prize pool for items like the Golden Gun and Plantinum TPX.
Without doubt, the Tippmann Challenge UK will be giving more back to players than any previous Big Game or scenario event in the history of UK paintball. Shoreline and Tippmann are very very proud of that fact.
I'd like to thank the Shoreline Rangers for donating this prize to a new young player, it's a fantastic gesture from a fantastic group of players and I'm very proud to be associated with a team who displays this level of thoughtfulness for the game - well done guys!"

Tim Barnett, Shoreline Events Ltd

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Recruitment Update

The latest recruitment stats are in. It makes for very very very interesting reading.

Green Team = 50%
Black Team = 50%

That's right - exactly, exactly the same number of players are booking onto both sides. Quite amazing.

In terms of the faction break downs:

MI6 = 13%
CIA = 13%
MOSSAD = 24%

Mafia = 5%
TRIADS = 30%
Escobar Cartel = 15%

It'll make for an interesting 'game on'.

Clearly both sides have a dominant faction in terms of numbers, but using those numbers wisely will be the key to the game.

Also, the Mafia could be a very useful squad of guys who will be hard to track by the opposition. I can see them popping up here and there in their small numbers and doing some real damage.

-----------------------------

Important ticket information

As we move into the final couple of weeks, we'll start to begin to manage the ticketing from next Monday onwards.

This means that you've got until next Monday to book in and decide your own faction and side. After next Monday, we will begin the process of shutting down particular factions or sides to ensure that game is equally weighted.

So what does this mean for you - simple. After next Monday, you may not have a choice of which side or faction you play on. If you book in before next Monday, you will. So if playing on a particular side or faction or along side your mates who have already got tickets is important to you - then you need to get signed up before next Monday (8th August).

Not long now!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com

http://magazine.joomag.com/TCUK_player_pack/0424988001312714640

The Player Pack for Super6/4: The Tippmann Challenge UK is now available for viewing and printing.

It contains pretty much everything that you'd ever need to know about the event and game itself including game maps, scoring periods, rules, event schedules, trader line-up etc etc

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them up in this thread and we'll bat them off as they come up.

Many thanks - and enjoy your reading!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com

Hammerhead's Robert Judson to appear at the TCUK!

We're absolutely delighted to announce that Robert Judson, the man who developed and founded Hammerhead barrels, is to fly in from the USA to give a special presentation at the Tippmann Challenge UK.

Robert will be appearing at the event to give a special presentation in the Tippmann Lounge explaining the science and technology behind the Hammerhead barrels. Places for this presentation will be limited.

Robert will also be displaying the full range of Hammerhead products, offering free demo loans out to players and providing masses of technical information to those who want it.

It's a fantastic opportunity for players to get to meet and listen to one of paintballs true innovators and we are delighted to be able to welcome him to the event.

"I am very excited about coming to the UK and visiting the land of my ancestors who hailed from England and Ireland.
I am attending the event because first of all I love to play,I love to meet the players using our barrels and at some point on the Sunday I will be locking the doors to the trade booth and getting out and playing with you "Bloody" guys, and having some fun.
I will be helping Tippmann with their support of their retailers and players, and provide a ton of technical information on how rifling works. I also love to tell the story of how Hammerhead started and inform players how the system works. The primary purpose is to have some fun, and make some shots on some Brits. (I fully expect to get the same in return, as this is all part of the game). LOL.
Also, the British Commonwealth told me they would buy me a warm beer if I came over, and I am going to hold them to that promise. I feel a high sense of Loyalty to the British, especially to the players on the British Commonwealth Team that comes to D-day each year. We had a great time this year. I had the distinct opportunity to show those guys what "Real" Texas Bar-B-Que tastes like.
I am looking forward to meeting many of you at the Tippmann Challenge in the UK, which from this side of the Atlantic looks set to be an unbelievable event"

Robert Judson
Hammerhead Barrels

Only 50 places will be available for Roberts presentation. The presentation will take place in the Tippmann Lounge at 1330 hrs on Super6 Saturday at the Tippmann Challenge UK using the plasma display screens. It'll be a case of the first in the queue will get in. The session will be announced via the event PA system. It's a one-off opportunity and worth coming early for.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Regarding the air safety training - the players pack mentions that there will be sessions throughout the day then later only lists the single session on Saturday at 5pm, is it just the one training session?

Do you take down the names of those who attend and then print the air safety cards overnight for collection in the morning?

Just trying to work out logisitics as I was only planning on attending on Sunday, but looks like I'll need to make the trip on Saturday afternoon as well if I want to be able to fill my own tanks.

Still looking forward to it though, hope the weather is nice :)