Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Swarm looking for players.

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
ok well not at home at the moment but will have alook to see if i can get there, if any one has some spart time could they find out a train route and a road route?:D :D

will post later about this, PS im kind off new to tourne ball, used to play woods. i got a ion, air, mask, hopper all the stuff i need. is there any special stuff that i mite not have??

chhers

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
well if driveing is easier then that will get me all the way, but sometimes it is cheaper and easier to get the train but is there at# train station near the place??

i havnt really lookin in to this at all really but i will later

rookie cookie

Nov 4, 2005
Visit site
hay crumpler how is he ion ?
are they pretty good ?
how much do you think for a full kit not mask or pack just the hopper and every thing ?

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
weell i got mine new from bigdicks for £155, also woult bee good to buy a Q-lock(feedneck) and a barrel kit, (freak Jnr)

mine cost about £3-400 and i got most upps, grips, bolt, trigger, barrel, q lock, ab#nd some other stuff.

you could prob get a ion with a qlock and maybe with air bottle on forum pretty cheap now as the SP8 has come out and i think ppl are selling the ion to get one. (just what i think) so you can get them pretty cheap on forum,

hope that helps

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
oh by the way the regulater needs to be keeped in good condition for it work also the gun is gr8 because it cheap but if with every upp it can be like one off the topp guns out there,

P.S. all the spelling crp is cause of crappy key board im useing, so sorry,:(

TonyF

Swarm
Sep 22, 2002
Essex
www.swarmpaintball.co.uk
Back on topic

Thanks to all the players for all the interest, funny how cheap 'balling draws people :)
If anyone else is interested in coming down to tryout, contact me first. It will make it easier to sort you guys out.
We will start training/tryouts at 9.30 sharp, so your kit will need to be ready by then.
Location is the "new" D7 site, directions found HERE
We have some paint, although this is summer formula and may not be at it's best in the cold. If you need paint, you may do best to contact Dave and sort some with him.