Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SWPL leg 3 sun 21st @ Plymouth

RED HOT

www.redhotpaintball.com
good luck to all the teams playing in leg 3 of the southwest league this sunday (21st oct) at NPG Plymouth. fields are looking great lets hope the weather stays dry!

spectators welcome but bring your goggles or hire from site.

P

pete

steve dont make the cut for the cows he is playing for red hot and the cows are not playing this league we are being hosts

RED HOT

www.redhotpaintball.com
yeah right pete!
you just scared in case my newbie team kicks your butts on the home turf!!

i'm playing with Red Hot until they got enough expirence and players to go it alone, but i'll probably keep playing the rest of this season with them. The COWS are not playing this leg as they are a player down and things will go nice and smooth with them helping run things instead of exploiting the home advantage.

Red Hot will be there for sure, posing in our nice new (and very red) playing tops.

dont know which teams are playing for sure yet, but i saw Rob today (fri) and he says there are 14 paid up with a couple to chase. I should think it will be mostly the usual faces from the last couple of legs.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi ppl,
i would like t thank pete and steve for making me feel welcome at the SW league, i really enjoyed it, and i am definetly going to start the sport up, and would like to thank darren and team snatch for showing me evrything to do with tourny pball,[and well done for winning those first 3 games[i tink];}...
Did u win that last game?

well neway i will c u all at crealy on the 24th Nov, and looking forward to it.

cheers guys

Tom

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
Hey cowface

It was good to meet you guys on Sunday, and yes we only lost to team animal (thanx for the lesson boys) and drew with Blitz other than that we maxed every game, we came 2nd (behind team animal) in Div 1 which aint to bad considering it was made up of mostly am teams and we are novice.
Anyway you boys need any more help please dont hesitate to contact me
regards darm:)