Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

T-shirt Design Feedback

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Its up to you but i would leave the price and sell more for less, rather than less for more but thats in my opinion.

Also would buy some, do you do any custom designs?

webber

imperialclothing.co.uk
Sep 11, 2006
Milton Keynes
just a thought, but bang the price up a bit, and get better quality t-shirts. Also do some long sleeve t-shirts, its cold out, this time of year they will do well.

-james
Yeah that would be good, I think in time we were thinking about expanding to say, hoodies and stuff aswell.

James

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
I really like 5,6,8,9 and 12, would definately be buying some if released :) The marker one, looks awesome but i think it would be cool if you kinda had a swirly pattern coming out of the barrels.
Also will they be the only colours their available in, as for example i think the markers would look better in black personally.

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
i think the guns should point down on 3 alo it reminds me of the bullt logo for the poison apart form the guns going up.

liking them and also think james is right long sleeve = good for britian

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
All of these designs can be printed on any colour t-shirt (long sleeve or short sleeve), and in any colour print so will have a few options available.
The t-shirt will be printed up onto 180gsm material, and as for quality, they will be pretty much as good as t-shirts get. The reason for the fairly low price, is that we want to get as many people wearing these as we can to get our name out there and make up for lower profit by quantity of sales.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
I think if you put the guns further down but had very thin swirls coming out almost like smoke it would look better, it's not bad, don't get me wrong but yeah :)

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
I completely understand what you mean, but we could have two options dont you think?
One with the pistols and one with the markers.
The designs just been finished, what do you think?
Any improvements you can think? (i.e the pattern coming out of the barrels) of then please dont hesitate to put them across!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b58/jimmyboy7845/tee-markers.jpg
sweeeet.!
i like alot.. better than with the swirly things coming out the end...
hiw about trying the same but adding a bottle at the end and then again but the whole setup ?