Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tactics

purepaintballer

soon to be a gun whore
Feb 20, 2007
lincolnshire
no affence to all of you but your all geeks you think your cool because your platinum members well you might think our cool but i think your wan**** bullying people like me and aaron me and aaron are friend not the same person dumba$$ so get your facts wright

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Yeah it looks like i'm a plat doesn't it? It's called key stage 2 English? (And for those who don't know that equates to year 6 so 10-11 year olds) You're so right though, i think i'm cool because i make the most of my education and can actually contruct a sentence with the odd typo but correct spelling :)

purepaintballer

soon to be a gun whore
Feb 20, 2007
lincolnshire
i want having a go at you mainly fish but stop accusing if you have such a problem come down to scun thopre and ill show you that aaron is paint pro ball and im zayd purepaintballer

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
i want having a go at you mainly fish but stop accusing if you have such a problem come down to scun thopre and ill show you that aaron is paint pro ball and im zayd purepaintballer
go for it ill be there at the beginning of april!

only reason we are having a go is because even the young among us find it difficult to decipher text speak as we are mainly all grumpy old men wannabe's.

oh yeah and its "aaron and i":)

purepaintballer

soon to be a gun whore
Feb 20, 2007
lincolnshire
ok ill speak rightly if you all stop having a go at me yes fair doos if i do something wrong just point it out to me e.g like mate you forgot to put uk in the title and ill politely say yes thanks very much for pointing that out and ill edit my post

anyway im going to bed now goodnight

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Dear Kind Sir,
I would just like to bring to your attention that it is not "i'll speak rightly" but instead is "i'll speak properly".

Yours Faithfully

Mac

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Now on the subject of the thread i'd say tactics do work in the woods if you have a team that isn't full of little egos. Mmmmm now i know where my team is going wrong !!!

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
ok ill speak rightly if you all stop having a go at me yes fair doos if i do something wrong just point it out to me e.g like mate you forgot to put uk in the title and ill politely say yes thanks very much for pointing that out and ill edit my post

anyway im going to bed now goodnight

pointed out.