Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tactics

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Best tactics any rec-baller can have

Try EVERYTHING at least once, if you don't like it or it doesn't work, what the heck, don't do it again.

Try try try, play everywhere try everything.

ALWAYS HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN.

Be the bunker monkey for a game, then play backline and cover loads of people then take three people and do a tape/flanking run.

Feels great!

CC

your mom

wears army boots
look everywhere, including behind u, and never move more than 15 feet at a time or u will get shot ( trust me) always haul a$$, and always shoot when ur in the open. email me if you want any specifics, i may not be a pro, but i might be able to help you.

<waste_84@hotmail.com>

remember, your mom loves you, no matter how ugly you are

if all else fails, do the robot!!

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
Interesting points by your mom

But I would have to disagree on a couple of them.

ALWAYS move like the hounds of hell are behind you, and keep looking everywhere sure, but no more than 15ft?

Move as far as you need to, if you can see a sprint to a bunker 50ft away that'll give you complete fire position onto the enemy's base, go for it! It could work, it might not.

I would generally say if you are out in the open, then you are moving somewhere, so get on with moving damnit, don't stop, aim, and lob a few balls at one guy, his two mates are about to nail you. As for firing on the run, well it can keep a few heads down, but it usually does more harm than good, ie it slows you down, and any enemy worth his salt will see you aren't going to hit the back of a bus firing like that and will keep firing at you.

Best to get a team-mate (or two, or ten) to cover fire for your move, then scuttle ya butt to where you wanna be.

Different experiences = different replies

CC

your mom

wears army boots
i said dont move more than 15ft at a time 'cos on the fields i play on, 99% of the time moving further than that is a death sentence.
i agree that shooting on the run does slow you down, but then i didn't specify when and how to do that. sure, if you are getting fired on by multiple targets, firing while funning wont help at all, but if fire is coming from one bunker, than it's not as risky. anyway, i don't expect to hit the person when i'm running- i'm moving to another bunker so that i can hit him!

mother knows best :confused:

now go outside and shoot stuff!(w/ ur paintball marker)

remember, your mom loves you, no matter how ugly you are