Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TADAO board flashing

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
hi guys any idea where i can get my board flashed as i thought it was but even set on the lowest bps setting it was shooting 13bps so i got disqualified at the CPPS. so apologies to Newcastle lock-down it was an honest mistake
cheers

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
It's ok, I myself have also looked into this and your options are limited to either the USA or Germany.

I have emails from both on how to go about it, just not got round to it yet.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
If you send it to the states once they recieve it, takes 5-7 days and its back with you.
You would need to put an order in through there website, costs $0.01 to put order through, plus $36 return shipping.

I actually saved on shipping fees by asking a few players to do a group thing. Shipping is same wether you send 1 or 5 boards. just split the costs.

pm Gassy regards to Germany site, he sent a board off for flashing a year or 2 ago.

Codiak

GWC 2010 #23
Dec 2, 2004
Newcastle
www.codiak.co.uk
Thank you for your enquire, yes I confirm that we do Tadao Updates, the price is 10,- Euro per board.

We are doing the updates "in house", so it usually doesn't take longer than 2 minutes. OK seriously, we usually send the boards back out the day after we recieved them.

For shipment we have two possibilities, if it is only one to three boards then they will fit into an envelope and we can send them as registered mail for 6,50 Euros. If you have more boards we would suggest sending them as insured parcel for 15,- Euros flat fee (up to 31 kilos, so you can fit a lot boards into the parcel ;).

Our shipping address is:

Massive Entertainment

Am Kronberger Hang 3 B

65824 Schwalbach am Taunus

Germany

About payment, we can arrange so that you know what the price is before you send the board in and can include it in cash, otherwise we would send you an invoice and you can do a wire transfer.

So as an example one board, returned via registred mail would be

10,- + 6,50 = 16,50 EUR

All prices in this email are including 19% german VAT.

Please contact me if you need any more information.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

Marcel Schickler
schickler@ME-Paintball.de