Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Take off project

myjidu35

Mar 30, 2011
Hello guys, I'm here to present you a french project:

"Take Off" is a short movie project that will promote the discipline of Mil-Sim across France and perhaps even beyond our borders. But before we get there, it took several months of preparation, and it is not finished.

Attention, we do not aim the creation of a"holiday memories" movie. Clearly we will try to approach closer to the filmic. This means: a scenario, a sequence following a logical chronology, with respective roles for each member of the cast and a solid technical background in image capture and sound, compositing, editing and visual decision views.

The teaser is now available:
The subtitles are available

For the short movie you must be patient, again 1-2 month. it will be with english subtitle.

screenshots of the movie:

follow us :
http://www.facebook.com/teammilsimtcs

Reactions: mrb2287

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
not my kind of thing,,,playing war games..pretending to be real soilders,,, or er,, mate go join the army,, this is not a good thing for paintball,, well not in the uk anyway,,, not with all the nutters going round shooting people at the moment,,

you should do this with blank fire guns or add your affects after wards with CGI .. keep paintball out of this kind of thing,,,
you look like a terror training camp,,

its not good for paintball,,,

myjidu35

Mar 30, 2011
sorry , but just lol

fortunately for me all of english guys don't have the same point of view.

myjidu35

Mar 30, 2011
News of the day.

-Take-Off is finally more longer than expected in its entirety.

The final time will be of 15 minutes. That include the intro and the opening credits. We don't count final credits ...

The calibration is in progress and the soundtrack too

Thank you for your compliments, it's encouraging for further work. =)