Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Taking my son, to his first Paintball Experience.

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
Hello everyone.

My son has turned 12, and I am wanting to take him out for his first paintball day out. I have not played for some time, I still have all my gear. But both air tanks will be out of date as it's been about 3-4 years since I have played. I live in Darlington, North East England.
I have been to both the paintball sites close to Darlington, Point Plank, Scotch Corner. Which are both good fun. But as it's been a few years, I wanted to ask around and see if there is anything coming up, or a good site around the Northeast. So we both have a great day out. And make it something he will remember for a long time.

Many thanks

Sebastian.

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Hello good to see another person from around my area on here.

Me and my team mates regularly attend walk ons at pointblank as its a good site and good crack, To be honest if it was your sons first time playing Id be tempted to attend a normal rental day as then everyone Is in the same boat rather than playing people who have top end tourney markers.

I'm sure Ull be both well looked after by the staff at pointblank as there all good guys and girls.

I can't shoot straight

Living Life to the Max! I think :P
Mar 14, 2005
Darlington
Could make it for the next walk on. It would be nice to see how things are getting on at the site. See if anyone I marshaled with is still working there.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I am in durham and regularly go to pointblank, the sites doing well rob from the shop is running it ATM and he does a hell of a job, we have a lad similar age. Nephew of a team mate we took him to a walkon at new year he had a great time but took a good headshot and it shook him
A bit, probably worth doing a rental day there first as their walkons are fast paced and pretty close range but players there are friendly and the staff are spot on.