Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Takur Ghar part 3: Insurrection - 20 February 2011

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The final edition of the player pack is now available.

Amendments from the original are as follows:

Correction of English & grammar
Updates as published throughout the UK Scenario thread
Information on traders, caterers and Kiss & Bake Up cakes

A revision of respawn options - To avoid safe zones being used for sneaky insertion behind enemy lines players may only respawn at a home base or by a medic.
(The commanders option of negotiating buying back their life remains)
If you go into a safe zone whilst alive you may return to the field of play but must move a reasonable distance from the safe zone. If having entered a safe zone whilst eliminated you must go to a respawn point before resuming play.

Insurgents - Due to the loss of the glorious Terry the 'Telyban' insurgents will not be acting as a faction. But the peace loving local population are around and armed for their own protection whilst the Somalis, Columbians and western infidels wandering their land.
Leave them in peace to go about their lives and they'll leave you alone - there is no point in shooting at them as they cannot be eliminated.
However if you annoy them they may take pot shots at you - and could possibly be bribed to harrass your opposition.

Though the insurgency have calmed down PMR channels 5 & 6 including related CTSS sub channels remain reserved.

Channel 8.8 has been released back to the Somali pirates

The final map has been released within the player pack highlighting safe zone points and has some slight positioning corrections.

PDF Player pack - 2mb

We always encourage as much use of players packs as possible, but please consider the planet before printing too many copies. We will have maps available on the day.

AlastairChamorro

Jul 17, 2010
to whoever of all you on this that went was amazing :)
had a great time :)
anyone know where they will publishing the pictures? they had like teams of people going round taking them lol

cheers

Alastair

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
No worries, if you like them get in touch with Bra newbs and you can buy a DVD from him. It's important we support the photographers who give up their playing time to make us look cool.
email: space_cowboy19812003 (at ) yahoo.co.uk

See you at another game soon, which faction were you with?

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I wasn't aware there were any "sides". Just paintballers.

People can wear whatever they like. I had a red Hawaiian shirt on. My friend had a white suit.

We shoot Eteks and usually wear camo. What side am i on?

@ Alastair, you guys must have been getting hammered when we were attacking your fort. Were you one of the guys who came around the ditch to flank us when we were surrounding you. Is your gear blue?

AlastairChamorro

Jul 17, 2010
yes that was us haha, i am guessing you were the guy who said... BANG, BANG, BANG your all dead :p :p

went into the fort, was one of the guys at the back, then charged round, and got shot to kingdom come :)

some of the reds were cheating though, the guy that took us all out wiped several times :(

then the whole red team was respawning at the base camp (right next to our base lol, instead of thier base)

sad times haha

cheers for not shooting us :p