Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tatoo's

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
People used to comment on my tattoo, oddly considering it's location.

One time, a guy in the toilet of a pub,...obviously couldn't help notice:

"Wilma. Girlfriends name mate?"

"No mate" says I.

"Then why do you have "Wilma", tattooed on your knob?"

"I don't. It says, "Welcome to California"

:p:D

Personally speaking...if I were in a public loo somewhere and some guy marches in with a microscope and a pair of tweezers, I woulda had it on my toes outa there Skeet.....you obviously, must be a lot more trusting than I....

:)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Personally speaking...if I were in a public loo somewhere and some guy marches in with a microscope and a pair of tweezers, I woulda had it on my toes outa there Skeet.....you obviously, must be a lot more trusting than I....
Anything goes in California mate... :)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Rosie, a quarter japanese sleeve would be wicked. I don't think small tattoos on women work, it should be a big piece. a quarter sleeve to just above the elbow is beautiful, not some dumbass little dolphin.

Piercings are old hat, i've had many, and ended up taking them out. Tat's are scars for life. Not a passsing fad. And 18mm shrinks back to nothing so 6mm should be a doddle

Suicidegirls.com FTMFW.
Hey cooks mate, you still got those things in yours ears(pretty sure there was a bolt last time I saw ya).

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Anything goes in California mate... :)
......that's what I've heard but it seems you know from personal experience?

Hmmmm, make mental note, stay away from Cook$, possible faggot.

PS If that is Dog the Bounty Hunter in your sig pic, I'd love to go a few rounds with him in the ring, I reckon he's nothing but a frikkin TV tough guy who couldn't do fack all if it really came on top for him.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Hmmmm, make mental note, stay away from Cook$, possible faggot.

PS If that is Dog the Bounty Hunter in your sig pic, I'd love to go a few rounds with him in the ring, I reckon he's nothing but a frikkin TV tough guy who couldn't do fack all if it really came on top for him.
Hey, faggots are nothing to be scared of... Apart from Barrymore, obviously.

And you may be able to take Dog. But his wife would f**king kill you..... ;)

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Also, I love sleeve tattoos, but i think half sleeves (most of them anyway) look crap, full sleeves (can) look awsome.
I think sleeves look amazing when they first get down, but just wait untill...

a) they fade and run into each other.

or

b) they fade and begin looking **** and you have to fork out again and go through the pain of having them coloured in again.

Like I say sleeves look amazing, but not worth the hassle!!

Katxx