Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team apocalypse re paul

darm

Coach- Taunton Snatch Uk
Jul 6, 2001
Devon (UK)
www.facebook.com
We were at the Four Seasons tournament but didnt play Apocalypse, but the team would like to wish the player concerned a speedy recovery.
Darm
Team Snatch

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Thanks for your concern guys, I know Paul will appreciate it.
Managed to get some info thanks russel and managed to get hold of his better half etc.

Seems its a clean break and he will be in for 7-10 days and hobbling about for a few months after.

Looks like i will be up your way one day this week to visit the old sod in hospital. May pop by the shop.

Will keep you all posted as of news and thanks again for the call russel.

Jamie "Famine" Powell

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Damn Jamie that sucks for him. Let him know I am pulling for a speedy recovery! What happend??? He step into the one of many rutts on the field? I did that a while back there and have not played there since! Oh wait you were in a WOODLAND game. Man thats got to suck!

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
Hi Colin here, team captain Phoenix 5, just want to say i hope Paul gets back on his feet soon, we were playing against him at the time so as you might know we were totally gutted what happened, once again all the Phoenix 5 team send our best wishes and hope we get to finish what we had started.

All the best;) ;)

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
/sniff....

Brings a tear to me eye..........

Thanks for the support guys.

It seems that the break wasnt as clean as we thought as I was in surgery by 4 0'clock, ande finally got released on FRIDAY!.

The good news is that I've been written off work for 4 weeks:D

But I wont be able to play for 6 months:mad:

Still, nevermind eh?

Big thanks to the Dragons though... you guys were great, and really helped me through it!

And Pheonix 5, man you guys were sooooooo lucky;)

Pestie sweetie

Big hug I tried to mail you but it kept eating them also sent my love via watford:D

Really sorry to hear it mate let me know next time you guys are having a get togther and will come and catch up.

Keep safe this will make you laugh or shock you has done every one else I am playing nottingham:eek: :D

A mix between disbelife and shock lol

only going for fun just wished I left the kitchen/paintoffice more often lol;)

Practise um think it might of helped off to dust down my knee pads lol;)

at least i know were they are:D

more hugs see you soon mate

sparklie

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
/sniff....

Originally posted by pestilence
Brings a tear to me eye..........

Thanks for the support guys.

It seems that the break wasnt as clean as we thought as I was in surgery by 4 0'clock, ande finally got released on FRIDAY!.

The good news is that I've been written off work for 4 weeks:D

But I wont be able to play for 6 months:mad:

Still, nevermind eh?

Big thanks to the Dragons though... you guys were great, and really helped me through it!

And Pheonix 5, man you guys were sooooooo lucky;)
:p Sooooo lucky ????? Who do you think puts the holes in :p :p :D Glad to hear your on the mend mate see you in 6 mounths
All the best Captain Col