Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Team kit sale!

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
would you wrap a few bits if i arrange a courier? i'd have to e-mail you a postage label to print off ready for when they collect?

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
Valken jersey, size XXL = £15
Sly Elbow, size XL = £15 (not sure if these will fit but i can give em a try)
Valken 2013, blue = £15
JT marker hard case = £10 (how big is this? do you have a pic? would it fit my empire axe in as i don't fancy carrying it around in a cardboard box?)

what would be your best price for those bits? thanks

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hey Tom, do you have that pair of shoes I didn`t want ?? as Now .. I want them for one of my guys, I`ll be at CPPS this Saturday and Sunday > Bluey

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hey Tom, do you have that pair of shoes I didn`t want ?? as Now .. I want them for one of my guys, I`ll be at CPPS this Saturday and Sunday > Bluey
Indeed I do, but I'm not there this weekend. Will you be at the next Winter Series event?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
yes but I need those shoes Now !! is there anyone you know that`s going to the 7 x man this weekend, I`ll give him the money on the spot.
If only I had Insight

TomF

Aug 14, 2012
Bedfordshire
yes but I need those shoes Now !! is there anyone you know that`s going to the 7 x man this weekend, I`ll give him the money on the spot.
If only I had Insight
Sorry buddy but no one near me. I live in Bedfordshire, will you be passing through?