The Home Of European Paintball

TEAM TSUNAMI, new portuguese paintball team

dcruz

Jul 24, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Hello everyone,

A new portuguese team is born!

Composed by ex-members of ESTRATEGO and GRAVE DIGGERS, team TSUNAMI is the new amateur team playing around.

Our first appearence will be in Sweden.

See you there!

Diogo

dcruz

Jul 24, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Whos is mad with who!

Nick,

A lot things have been going around here in Portugal.
Regarding the future of ESTRATEGO and the GRAVE DIGGERS, I cannot speak, mainly for respect of the persons who "own" those teams.

The main problem that we had, was that both these teams were connected to Paintball companies here in Portugal. Aldo this was good in the beginning, when we started to win some tournaments we were held up by these companies not to accept sponsorship, because the company dindt work with that sponsor.

Team Tsunami is therefore an independent team, with verey good players, and that I´m sure will win tournaments in the near future. Because it´s independent it gives us the freedom to pick up the best sponsor.

Regarding the two old team, I dont believe they will show up in the near future.

In team TSUNAMI are the best players from both former teams so I expect a lot of it!

Diogo, Team Captain of TSUNAMI

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
If you want to see our old WWW heres the link:

www.uktsunami.co.uk

WARNING

It was never finished....unlike the team wish finished even before we started. You can see why by the photo's....special prize for anyone who guesses which one is me!!

(people who know me are excempt from entering)