The Home Of European Paintball

Telephone number for Temple

james adkin

myspace.com/londontigers
Jul 14, 2001
www.myspace.com
yeah

Allright mate,

look in any of the PGImags and whenever a Temple tourny is advertised in the calender section. A contact number is given.

C ya at the next training day mate.

P.S pulled a bird, working at the site on wednessday. Sweet as mate. Shame she was a dog but i got a pint and a burger out off it.

Cheers buddy:D :D :D

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Jamie,

Heard all about it mate! Now, exactly how old was she? Did her feet touch the ground when she went to the toilet? Eh?

Oh yeah, if I had a copy of PGI I'd have got the number from that.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Coran

Didnt you get my mail with Clives number??

And what has James been up to???

See you Sunday - we now have 2 K2 to guest as well so we wont need more players!!!

Mark

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Auction

Looks like I may have to auction Kenny's bird off, or possibly raffle her due to interset.

Kenny, if your reading this sorry mate!!

So, back to the original idea behind this thread, anyone have a WORKING number for either Clive or Alex at Temple?

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Tangents

Scuppered by your own vehicle of fun - setting threads off at a weird tangent.

We have managed to get onto Kenny's bird (oooooooer - which is more than she would allow him to do - she told me last night over a post coital pizza) from what is Clives telephone no.

Only kidding Kenny - jeez - we'll have to leave the poor fella alone - how is he going to captain 'Kennys Cocksure Commandos' effectively after all this rib tickling????

Allegiance to 'Kennys Gang'

Mark