Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'TEMPEST' - New UK ladies team

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
I would like to modestly announce the presence of a new ladies team on the UK scene this year.

I have asked both experienced and talented female players of this country to unite to form a tournament team, and with great success. The team 'TEMPEST' will play both domestic leagues and potentially one off events in europe over 2009.

I know that TEMPEST are the only female team competing this season on the uk paintball circuit, so I hope you wish us the best of luck.

And when we travel we will be representing the uk's ladies paintball scene, so we only wish for your support.

Another step forward for paintball to be welcomed as a sport I hope?

Thanks
Shelley Farmer
TEMPEST

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
.....get back to the washing machine woman and tell the others they should be looking after their menfolk instead of trying to play paintball .... this is insane, they'll be giving you chicks the vote next ........

PS Good luck Shell :)

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Are you guys playing under the MK name you used at the South masters last season? Or as an independent team?

Good luck for 09 anyhow.
Behind the scenes we will act as MK Storm's sister team, and will only use the MK banner if needed, as we are from all over the UK.

Thank you

Pics or shens.....
:)
Coming soon ...

perhaps a calender :)

good luck in 09 ladies...
If someone can generously supply cameras, location and good weather, I am sure it can be arranged for charity ;)

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
.....get back to the washing machine woman and tell the others they should be looking after their menfolk instead of trying to play paintball .... this is insane, they'll be giving you chicks the vote next ........ PS Good luck Shell :)
I could have predicted that from you, and only you can get away with it!!! Change the record ;)

Thank you Pete xxxx

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I could have predicted that from you, and only you can get away with it!!! Change the record ;)

Thank you Pete xxxx
How can I change the record Shell, I'm a self-procalimed, devout sexist pig, you know that don't you????

Someone's gotta stand up for the emasculated males of the new millennium gal and if I hadn't responded to your post, you might have thought I was one of them :)