Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tenman in Texas (TiT) event

SlickRick

Jul 26, 2001
TX
Finally, 10 man in Texas :D. Here are the details:

This event is brought to you by Paintball Mart and Lone Star Paintball. It will be held on Sunday, Sept 16th.

This is a test for a possible series to come (TiTS..lol)

Entry: $300 per Team
Air: $60 per Team (full 4500, its ten man!!)
Paint: $55 per case ZAP

Prizes: 1st place 40 cases of Zap, Trophie, and PACS entry fee paid for in event number 1, 2002 season at Lone Star on Jan 20th.

2nd place: 10 cases of Zap, trophie, and Pacs entry fee paid for in event number 1, 2002 season at Lone Star on Jan 20th.

3rd Place: Trophie and entry fee paid for in event number 1, 2002 season at Lone Star on Jan 20th.

(Imagine with these initials, what the trophy must look like.....lol)

Website will be up soon, call Paintball Mart or Lone Star for details.

Paintball Mart - 210-491-0506
Lone Star Paintball - 210-621-STAR

Lone Star is located in San Antonio, Texas.
Check out: http://lonestarpaintball.net/

SlickRick

Jul 26, 2001
TX
What team did you used to play for? What level (am, nov, rookie)? I know a few teams that could use a player.

crashdeamon

Jul 26, 2001
TEXAS
Visit site
ive played ama at la this year but i was just helping out a buddy who was down bodies i helped start a team in el paso with my buddy called team federales only to experienced guys me and my buddy a.d we won one tourny and 4 in an other. we play the shaggdaddies of el paso on occasion. other than that im in san antonio now and need a new team to bounce on

crashdeamon

Jul 26, 2001
TEXAS
Visit site
dude get me some teams that i could get on please or wait do you have 4 a team im looking for a team that needs a tape or mid guy any info would be helpful

SlickRick

Jul 26, 2001
TX
Hey,

Come out to Lone Star Paintball, this is where the tourney scene is in SA. It's on the SE part of town, take 37 south, exit 1604. take a right, take a right at huge oak tree (has lone star sign) stay straight and your there.

Go to lonestarpaintball.net for more info, see ya there.