Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thank You

Jerry Braun

Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
On behalf of Team Ground Zero, I would like to thank all the teams at the 2001 Joy Masters for making us feel so welcome and making our marshalling job so much easier by playing stand up ball. Your kind comments both during and after the tournament were most appreciated by all of us.
Congratulations to Shockwave (both UK and Canada) and Team One. Your wins were well deserved.
Congratulations also to Magued for allowing us to be a part of his reffing staff and running a first rate event.
On a personal note, this was the first tournament that I marshalled in over three years, and it was great being out there.
I hope to see most of you at Campaign.:)

you are wrong Jerry...

... it's us who should be thanking you guys. As far as I know you are the first U.S. team to come over and marshal in the Millennium series. It's nice to see you guys take the time to help contribute to the marshalling duties and the organizational side (your new seeding system is the best).

On a side note, it was also nice to see the old man himself working the fields. For those people not there, Jerry could easily have brought over 8 guys to do the reffing and then sat back and watched. But noooooooo, Jerry was right there in the thick of it making calls and running himself ragged. Much respect Jerry.

Anyway thanks again and see you in 4 weeks.

Chris Gosling
Icemen - Denmark

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Jerry 'the groover'

Jerry -

can't wait for my photos to come back from the developers - if i remember correctly (thru my drunken haze) I may have some absolute corking photos of you doing your thang on the dance floor!!!!

Great party, great weekend, great tournament (although Boson was a better venue Magued!!!!)

Mark

Looking forward to some serious Swedish action next year!!!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Jerry, I thought your guys did a great job. The use of on field radios for every marshall was excellent and well executed.

Mark some photo's should not be shown or posted around... for instance the one I took of you at the players party. :) They should just be kept in 'the family' if you know what I mean.

Certain things are not in the best interests of 'netiquette' however the pics of certain members of the Rushers can be acquired via larger payments to my swiss bank account... :)

And the ones of Chris Edwards will be shown for all to see!

Was a great weekend!

Simon 'manike' Stevens

Giles

Jul 17, 2001
Buckingham Palace
Visit site
:D

Jerry and Ground Zero

I think most has been said already Jerry, But to add my own and team thoughts
It was a pleasure that you and the team came over to marshall a millenium event strengthening your support for the series
Your guys were excellent and showed a real enthusiasm that all refs should try to adhere to
I posted a thread several months back now asking that the millenium series forces a qty of the top placed teams to ref an event through the year and this really just enforces that thread
We enjoyed GZ on the field as well as off a great group of people even though from New York

Take care and see you soon

A little slow on the field Jerry but you made up for that with your silky moves on the dance floor
I was glad that you decided to ref through the tournament with Rosie, you knew no matter what the call you got was from experience and correct

As well as your team I thought the reffing was of a fantastic level throughout the whole weekend on all fields, and for those that know me we lost a few as well, and you know I usualy whine like hell

:cool: