Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks to all at STB. Elsham

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
A big thanks to the Rockets for letting me play with them at Elsham (i was a student again for a day:p ). Thanks Guys

Thanks again to the 6e chicks, what a cracking game. See you at Campaign.

Also thanks to Fusion UK for the air, the Cameronions(?) for their table (hope you did well in the finals) and all the teams we played and met.

The last bit of this oscar acceptance post is for all the refs who worked their butts off all day. Great day guys thanks for being firm and fair:) :) :) :)

If i missed anyone out i apologise

See some of you in Campaign

Alien
Psycho PImps

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Cameronians

Alien,

No worries mate, you know us Scottish guys always willing to help.

It's nice to see yet another part of the UK get their act together and participate in tournaments, it's good not only for our Sport in the UK but for Welsh and Scottish paintball. It might take some time but sooner or later trophey's will start to move over the Borders.

Also, Cameronians, there spelt it for you mate.

I'll speak to my guys about your little venture and wish you all the best in Campaign, still looking for a 4 nations tournament.

See you all at Campaign.

Sid

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Time for a bet!!!

Is it time we had yet another bet.

Well done - At last a trophy in the hand!!

Watch this space for next years Series 2002 events we could well have a FORIEGN event in the series

:cool:

Steve

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Many thanks

I would just like to express my own personal thanks to all who made this years STB event a runaway success.

We all now the main people involved and i join the rest of you in thanking them, But I would like to also offer a word or two in thanks to the never thought of brigade.

Lisa and helpers for keeping 300 plus people fed and watered all day - You and Jim are becoming the most welcome site at paintball events.

Beverely (bullys wife) Must get stressed at home while steve's working trying to sort the events out but still kept a clear head and looked after the paperwork and scores all day without a mistake and always with a smile.

The many unknown helpers who helped plan and set up the site, Put up netting, Team tents, Cut grass, Put out and put away the six sup-air fields.

And to the teams themselves for leaving the whingers at home, It was the largest event (in the amount of teams) i have been ultimate at and all i had to deal with all day four captains with questions about there penalty points, One team had there points removed(yes is will happen if they are right) Two teams stayed the same after i explained what the marshal had seen, And one team had there points increased when i felt the judge had been to fair !!.

And lastly a big thanks to the very hard working marshals who worked very very hard to provide a quality rarely seen at any event.

BIG UPS TO YOU ALL

And even though I say it myself I was pretty good I did'nt spill my coffee all day !!!!!!. :p

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
Thanks Alien.

Alien it should be us thanking you. Great to have you playing for us. Hopefully see you at one of your practises or make it down to your tourney.
Thanks to Bully and everyone else who made it happen. Great tourney I can say personly the best I've been to. Marshalling was spot on. I did not personally witness a bad call all day.

Alex

P.S Thanks to all the DUPS guys (and girl) for the last year. I hope you continue to do well and improve in the future.