Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thanks to Sparklie

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
can i be one of the first to thank Sparklie for a great academy.
i may not have played a huge amount, but i had fun when i did.
There was alot of good paintball played, and the atmosphere was awsome.
if nothing else people were chearing when i did something good, instead of when i got shot :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

again thanks to sparklie.
and those who missed out, i advise coming next time, its gonna be a blast.

The guntek in the corner,
Billy no mates

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
hey there dude. sorry i missed ya.
glad you enjoyed it too.
im sure you spotted me tinkering for half the day ( i was wearing the blue/black SlamJack playing top).
Are you down next month? if so, ill make sure to meet ya in person. there were so many new people there this month, im sure there were a few people there i know on the forum that i didnt say hello to.

L8trz

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
ahh, i wanted to go so much....im gettin a second job soon so i can afford to go...who says students are lazy...?!

Sorry guys I was a bad host yes there were lots of new people and I did try to introduce most of you.

Can I say a big thank you to every one who came the atmosphere just gets better and better.:D

I did get to watch a few games and you guys really rocked, well done to all you first timmers on sup air I hope you all enjoyed it.
Yes I did play even if it did take crom and the gang to carry me on to the feild lol

Well I was having too much fun and lots of hugs :D

Hope to see you all again on the 13th of October and yes I know it's early next month.

Sparklie :)

Xenos

Aug 16, 2002
South London/Surrey
Visit site
Damn didn't work, neither did the teacher account..why do they restrict the teachers aswell as the pupils? :confused:

anyway, I'll have to do a dodgy java rip of the yahoo chat page and take out all the tags that contain anything to do with chat, then it'll work, can't do it till I get home tho :rolleyes: