Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Best Hopper For A Proto SLG 09 ?

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Although and awesome hopper its pretty expensive hopper in comparison to marker price, and who needs 40 BPS anyway?

I would search the forsale sections, look for a used Halo / Empire it will do great :)

Don't get caught up in shiny syndrome, get something that will work well but make sure you have money left to actually play the game you brought the gear for.

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Both good points from Ricky and Kitty!!

I have an 09 SLG UL and a Rotor and they work great together!
(Plus the Rotor is 50 bps not 40 :p;) Its not necessarily the need for it, but its ability to perform that you want to look at!!)

As Kitty said make sure you can afford it etc, but if you have the money Id recommend getting a Rotor!!

-Pigeon

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
The rotor is an awesome hopper, feeds well, easy to take apart etc. So I would recommend this if you can afford it.. A cheaper alternative is a torque loader, it is still fairly simple to take apart with no screws and also feeds well. It's a bit like a 'not-as-good-version' of a rotor. You could probably pick one up second hand for about £30 off here. (and I just so happen to have one for sale):D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I would appreciate it if people Could post Some Links for a second hand dye rotor ? Or whateva There Called ;)

I Would Appreciate It :D

i'v Looked And Cant Find Much Really ;)

Dale
As they are reasonably new, and the latest "must have" you won't find a lot of s/h ones about.

Undoubtedly, they are one of the best hoppers ever, but for 1/3 of the price you could pick up a perfect Halo/Reloader, the previous choice of champions and a hopper that will serve you well!