Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The bird I got friendly with last night.

Skeet

Platinum Member
With your whole hand you could probably type even more crap! ;) :rolleyes:

Fit bird Cooks.

Katxx
That's about the size of it, yeah...:(

Does the Buzzard live, in the front room...or does the mate have an Aviary too?

I once did a job for a guy, who had a huge Eagle...huge..and also an Owl..it was African or something...and that was massive, about 2 feet tall...gorgeous.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I think it lives in the living room but I'm not sure. Obviously it gets flown lots. I'd rather have a goose. A big angry one.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Which number, and directions from your house... or do I visit at set times because of this... gah..
If you are going to post, please, remember that you train of thought, is not always the same as those reading this, mainly because most reading this, aren't knobbers and in doing so, try and at least leave a clue, as to what the fcuk you are on about...

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Well I quoted about the women... I'm asking where they live or whether I have to visit at certain times because really they visit you... Capisce.. Or do I need to explain that word too :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
If you are going to post, please, remember that your train of thought, is not always the same as those reading this, mainly because most reading this, aren't knobbers and in doing so, try and at least leave a clue, as to what the fcuk you are on about...
nice ownage...