Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Blue Pill or The Red Pill?

Ollie274

Oct 18, 2009
hi guys was pondering a few ideas and decide to share one with you. Imagine that pivotal point in the matrix where neo was offered the blue pill. The blue pill representing a choice he would make to stay within the matrix rather than see the real world. Or the red pill, this represents his choice to "go further down the rabbit hole" and to view the real world.

putting the question another, perhaps more simple and less movie orientated way. Which would you choose? Truth, knowledge, wisdom and knowing? or happiness?

having placed myself in neo's position having been offered this choice two sayings come to mind: "ignorance is bliss". And one lesser known saying my friend once told me "try to look through the eye of a needle and you risk stabbing yourself in the eye". both of which would lean toward the blue pill. Being a hedonist by nature i initially lean toward "happiness" regardless of whether i know anything what more could someone ask for than to be happy for their entire lives?

or is their something deeper that we are needing to explore? So which would you choose?

all the best :Dllie

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
if i knew id be able to **** with 3 agents and come out trumps, and dodge bullets and shizzle then maybe.. if not then ignorance is bliss, unless an agent took over my body, which would suck

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
"All knowledge is precious whether or not it serves the slightest human use"

I'd take the red pill.

I wouldn't really want to go into the freaky deaky real world and spend the rest of my days with that ragtag bunch of fetishists, but it would be nice to at least know I could.
:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
After watching those 3 films almost religiously, I am gonna plumb for taking the red pill for as long as it takes me to get ole Morpheus's ass handed over to the agents which of course ensures Zion gets zapped but then I do the deal of all deals with my new friends, the agents.

I then make the deal that hands over Morpheus as long as I get returned back to 'reality' with the looks of Brad Pitt and the money of Bill Gates thus ensuring I die of chronic over-exertion ....but with a fackin great smile plastered across me face.

Thankyou Matt Ricks, much appreciated mate !

They do say, every man has his price, you just seen mine :)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
If I was going to shag that super-hot Trinity chick, I would rather she didn't have the large metal plugs on the back of her head, so I will take the matrix anytime. She actually looked a bit smelly in the real-world.

Reactions: Robbo