Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2010

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
this seems to be a good event to play in 2010. as jrn has stated my team (demolition squad) will also be looking into logistic/price to play this instead of the NSPL but nothings 100% yet,

rich could you pm me the details i.e location and price of event round?

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
this seems to be a good event to play in 2010. as jrn has stated my team (demolition squad) will also be looking into logistic/price to play this instead of the NSPL but nothings 100% yet,

rich could you pm me the details i.e location and price of event round?
Dude i dont think there was ever talk of playing this insted of nspl... maybe aswell

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Provisional Dates

Hello all, sorry its took a while but here we have our updated info.

2010 Dates (90% confirmed)

No warm up event just straight into the season.

Feb 28th
April 11th
May 30th
June 27th
August 8th
October 3rd

Simple 6 leg series all rounds count towards final standings.

What we need now is all teams that are interested to confirm by Jan 3rd 2010 so we can arrange a suitable place to hold a managers meeting with reps from all interested parties. There we would like to discuss all our proposed ideas and get real time feedback so we can amend or change things before the season starts.

2010 Prices.

For theams that confirm by Jan 3rd we offer the below prices. Once you have confirmed your team and have attended the meeting( if you dont it just means you miss your chance to voice yuor opinion) you will have until Feb 10th to pay a rolling deposit and recieve the discount for the season.

M7 Super League (x ball race to 4pts SPL format)
£235 per event if confirmed before Jan (£250 per event after)

M5 Premiere League (standard 5 man format)
£185 per event if confirmed before Jan (£200 after)
For more info or to discuss anything pls contact me on here, PM, email rich@ballsoutpromotions.com or call me on 07977 060694.

Cheers,

Rich.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Hi Rich, I would like to add one of my London Tigers Teams in the Super League please.

Thanks

Twizz