Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS rd 3, 24th May

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Lump (chief coach lol) it can never be said your camera shy, heres some pics for ya bud what the 'dodgy squadies' took for me lol... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-Monks-Paintball-Team/54515947699?ref=nf

Great to have you and lemon on side once again! Also cheers to shady and crew pleased you enjoyed it!

I really enjoyed yesterday mint weather and great people, refs impeccable as expected, Russ and the team laying down the standards as we have become accustom to month in month out, best reffs in the country bar none!

Got home about about 11.30pm and already looking forward to exchanging paint in the next round.

Cracking event Rich once again keep up the hard work mate! Thanks for all the people that made the day a event to remember and also to Rockstar for keeping us all going with very little sleep lol!

Hope to see you all very very soon, keep the paint flying boys and girls :D

SamBowen

No Limit Gunman
Mar 30, 2009
thanks guys for a great day. And thanks for to the guys who guested for no limit!
looking forward to the next round already

thanks

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Wow, what a great day.

Cheers to rich for a great event, to everyone for making such good subjects, even to whoever was using me as target practice, kept me on my toes all day... oh and the ref who reminded me to put my goggs on... good idea! :eek:

Hope I got everyone in the photos, my sunburn definitely says I did. If you like the photos please do buy them, lens repairs do cost money!

Downloading the photos now so uploading *should* be tonight. If you drop me an email, please bear with me I have 2 exams in the next week :eek:

We did try a couple of new things - laptop previewing, printing, and tagging photos with team names so any feedback for that would be very much appreciated

Thanks again guys

Nick - www.PhotoNick.co.uk

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Wow, what a great day.

oh and the ref who reminded me to put my goggs on... good idea! :eek:

Nick - www.PhotoNick.co.uk

yeah i had a great day reffing, brought the wife and my daughter down to watch for the afternoon, they both loved it!

i did think you had gone mad walking on with no goggs :) had a little chuckle to myself!

ill have a look at your site later on for that photo you snapped for me of Colin after he took one to the family jewels...apparently he didnt think they would swell like that.....nuff said!

once again a pleasure to ref the 3 man, all very well behaved and 2 months running now without one single 141 or any problem at all with any players, it really is a joy to ref you guys. My appologies again to the Rebellion player who was unfortunatly a victim of a miss comunication between myself and another ref :(!
c you all next time.....Matt

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Would just like to say a massive thank you from all the lads from Apocalypse !
Fantastic venue and we all really enjoyed it !!

Rich this was a great days play and the best thing about it was the level of marshaling was first class not a problem all day and were very very impressed !! hats go off to you !

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Ill happily take all the credit all day long but to be honest it is more about the energy and enthuisiasm you guys create and the atmosphere it creates as a result. You make the event what it is along with the refs and the rest of my staff it makes for a good event.

As a side note the scheduling will be better for rd 4 on 5 man and 3 man formats.

Results will be up by Wed but off top of my head in X Ball it was Disruption 1st, So Manc 2nd.