Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS rd 4, 12th July

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
That was a cracking day, not the greatest results in the world but that was a smashing day's ballin

Chinn

Bristol Effect
Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
Thanks guys even though we did get hammered and have half of our team missing.... lol

Reffing was ok on the yellow field had some quite bad calls when we were playing mean machine two of us getting pulled saying we had been shot with nothing on us not even old paint, other than that reffing was good
Thanks again to rich and the boys

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
my first time down at cpps, and all i can say is rich and the balls out guys you've got a great set up.

it was our first time playing as a team today and 4th in group 2 was better than we hoped and couldn't have been much closer in the top 4.

cheers to all the teams we played and to all the staff, and to quote arnie i'll be back

phil newcastle lockdown

Duncan Berry

London Tigers 2
May 27, 2008
Cambridge
Would like to say thanks to Ressurection for letting me guest. Well done on the 3rd place despite my marker going down 2 games in a row lol. Top 4 teams were so close.
Like to says thanks to Rich and the marshalls, top notch all day. Thanks to all the teams we played.

Perhaps i've started a new style of play....The snap/throw your paint at them techinque;):D:D

Top day
Cheers

Shady8688

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2006
Selby
Big thanks to all involved today was our first outing into xball and really enjoyed. best bit of the day was narrowly loosing to the monks 4-3

looking forward to the next event

Shady

Fusion Pirates

Vox900

Loki
Sep 22, 2008
Cambridge
I would just like to say a massive thanks to Rich and all his team! Great event with a great atmosphere:)
The reffing was absaloutely spot on and all the teams were great too.
Thanks to Duncan for being one without the gun and to the rest of our team for a good improvement all round :D

Can't wait till the next one!!!

Matt
Resurrection

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
The thanks list

Hi guys, thanks to all for another great event.

So my usual thanks go out to the teams, all of you in the 5 man, the guys that steped up from 3 man to play it well done. To all the x ball teams as well. All the gams i saw were played in a fiercly competitive manor on field but with a smile and a laugh off the field. As an organiser it means a great deal to me to see happy faces. Was also very nice to see alot of old faces today and catch up.

To the refs who coped in the heat and did a stirling job as usual, UK refs, Eclipse Refs, Andy, Zorg, Chris, Matt, T and Jon boy. To all the Balls Out Staff and DJ Jimmy for there hard work behind the scenes.

To HPAC for the usual flawless air supply.

Photo Nick for the event photography, and making the beautiful people look even beter.

To Sizzling Sue for the best sarnies and burgers on the planet, to Just for there fine array of goodies and bullets, and for brightrning up the staging area with the bright yellow mobile shop. To Phoenix for there support and help, also anyone else i have forgot....bit frazzled so brains working at less capacity than usual..........In short and to recap thanks to everyone for making the events what they are.

Scores will be up when i regain the ability to add up:confused:

See you all soon.

Rich