Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
another great event, much love to the CPPS boys :cool:

and who ever gave me the gloss black rapper can they make them selves known

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
That was Phil from Lockdown bud, i think his name on here is Philful.

Cracking day once again yesterday enjoyed every second, thanks very much to Rich and the boys for having us and to the UKRefs for remaining the best in the business :D

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
The honours list

Just wanted to say the usual thanks to the usual suspects.

Our staff, set up and clean up crew for there continued hard work.

The refs, all of which do an amazing job which seems to get harder each event as the quality of teams improves and thus the speed of the games.

To sizzling sue for the usual amazing food.

DJ Jimmy on the tunes and the P.A system.

HPAC for the profesional air service and HQ air fills they provide.

Photonick for the super cool pics, altough i wish he'd stop using the wide angle lense on me as it adds pounds to me:rolleyes:

To Just for there continued support and there super mobile shop and alladins cave of goodies.

Finally to the teams. It amazes me every round as we see new and old faces at each event and how the quality of play increase all round from every team at each event. From an organisers point of view it is great to see the new teams coming through and enjoying themselves and showing no fear in going head to head against some of the best teams in the country in both 5 man and x ball. It helps refresh why we put these events on when the atmosphere is what it is at the CPPS. Also nice to see the Firm and Smokin Aces stepping out in the M7PL and showing what awesome skills they have and makes an already strong league even stronger. Also thanks to the lads on the scratch team who stepped upto the plate to have a crack, may well do it again at rd 6.

Many thanks to all and anyone i have missed of the list. See you all at round 6 on Oct 18th (moved from the 11th due to World cup and lack off refs, trouble with employing the best refs in the country :cool: )

Bla Bla Bla

METHOD
Aug 2, 2005
Manchester La La La
Just want to say thanks to all the teams we played, Rich and the BOP crew, the excellent marshals and the people who supported us in and out of the pits.

And a massive thanks as always to DYE, JCS, Just Paintball and Laysick for doing everything for our team!!

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
First time at this event.

Got to say we (The Firm) was very impressed, no **** all day relaxed attitude to every thing.

Rich and crew made us feel very welcome,

Will be at the rest of these,

Cheers to so manc for a great game as always and help on and off the field and the hugs at the end.

People really need to get on this with teams like so manc, disruption and now the firm playing it you will get some good games.

If you work out the price of a good days training then it will work out the same and you get to play some great teams as well.

and a massive thanks to Planet and JCS for every thing :)

Once again thanks.