Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS round 2. April 19th

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
well as they say when in rome!!! :D

Ive just come across the blackkpool thread is this the next event ? id defanately be intrested in getting a team into to this, its also really close and where my bro lives so would be pefect, give us some practice time too:rolleyes:

also ment to ask what are the costs too enter a team green fee etc?

thanks

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
5 man

A massive thanks to Rich and all involved with Balls out Promotion! Another great event :D

Also thanks to the marshalls and ALL the teams we played (good to see Russell Smith back on the Field)

1st place was a Sweet and i would like to thank all in the team for their efforts both yesterday and training so far this year (you see Loz they need me after all);)

And also to Tommy And DYE for sorting us out with the DM9s together with Proto Paint Awsome :cool::cool::cool:

Johnny
Rebellion

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Class event with everything, one of the best days paintballing I have ever had.

Teams competing and playing in the true spirit of the sport, using the XBall field for the five man in the morning, great field, horn to start, buzzers to finish ;) and some top games in the three man in the afternoon.

Marshalling spot on, which now is becoming the norm for this event, well done.

Great atmosphere, felt like i was on holiday, with the weather, DJ playing music in the background, free Rockstar all day and friendly atmosphere.

BIG thanks to Riche, Mark and the crew :cool:

the next event can't come to soon. ;)

GODDY

?
Oct 2, 2006
staffs
another great event lads, thanks for all the free rockstar,well done evil saints for the 5 man. reffing was good all day everyone was smiling and the sun was shinning what more do you need and thanks just for the paint.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
i can see rockstar being relabelled now, different colour pee to different colour cans. (kinda like the fill labels on paint boxes)