Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS season 09 dates

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
I'm hoping your dates aren't going to change too much mate.I've got a 10 week shutdown Feb/Mar/April and only just managed to get cover for original dates.Too much change and i ain't gonna be ballin':(

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
In real terms we are looking at the state of the economy, financial forcasts etc. We want to provide not only the best value for money event, but also the best event period. In order to achieve this we need you guys to play it. As it stands everything is going up in price both inside of ball and outside. So rather than put 8 events where people are struggling to get the best out of it, why dont we put on 6 events and make a weekend out of it. For the die hard ballers out there we will have the site open for training etc so there is plenty of trigger time available.

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Dates

Rich,

Alot of ballers are full of enthusium and want to play every god dam day, However people will only spend their money on something they think is GOOD VALUE:)

Russell Smith (bless him) had it right on a few QUALITY events at a competitive rate!!

YOU name the dates and people will come if they want to;) If they don't want to come there is'nt a thing you can do!

HEY I WAS RIGHT LAST TIME WAS I NOT MATEY:D

Johnny

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Er which bit...your always right pal ;)

From my point of view i would rather put on say 5 one day events and a single 2 day event but make it into a mini festival or something like. I wanna put the fun back into it that was there 5-6 years ago where we all turned up on sat, had BBQ's and partys and got very drunk, then played with hangovers. No big attitudes or B/s.....just fun............I remember Panic Attack turning up to Uttoxeter with a full 3 piece suite, generator and TV and us watching the ring at Jamie's site in the middle of a field, me cooking the BBq then drinking till 3 in the morning then us all playing with angovers the following day. Maybe its not the right approach as a sport but it was a sure as hell fun.:D

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
me cooking the BBq
I've seen your 'attempts' at cooking a bbq :eek::eek::eek:
If that happens again and people actually eat it......WELL....

Your tourney wont run very long cos all your clients will be stuck on the $hitter :D:D:D:D

(but aside from that I say 5-6 events every six weeks. This allows adequate time to ensure sufficient funding. In between there is always the training option)

-ChEf

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
BUT if you keep changing dates i won't be playing. No loss to anyone bar me as it means i won't be Ballin for Limit.Maybe not a loss for them either:cool:

dazafox

uk outlaws since 1995
Oct 7, 2004
Nuneaton
Visit site
Midland tournament

Yipee a local tournament just like the old days,trying to get the team together for 09, thanks Rich,hope to play in the season.