Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Dye Nt-A Review

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
Ok guys so ive been looking at the NT, and it is a beautiful piece of kit, light as hell and fits like a glove. But im wondering does anyone here have any first hand experience of the gun they can share? how well it works, how easy it is to maintain, all that jazz :)

It would be appreciated guys!

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
lovely marker

very light and small feels good to play with. shoots well and easy to look after with colour co ordinated o rings

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
its deffo worth having a shoot of one, feels so different to any other gun dye have made.
And with the support you get from Dye i would say it worth every penny.......well almost

Carrick

Jan 28, 2010
I've had one since christmas and while I've not had a chance to play with it, i've been down my local site and fired a couple of bags through it and it IS very nice. Needs to be set up right though. Took a few pods to get it right. I haven't had much chance to play with the bolt kit yet but it's more efficient that my old DM8, but from what I could tell not that much (as I said, I hadn't played with it too much and it was only a few pods so that was just a first impression. Think I had it set up more for consistancy than anything when I was doing this so that might be why)

I wrote a pretty exhaustive review here if you're interested. http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/6262/

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
Well 'worth it' in my opinion, which may be cheaper than the gun depending who you ask!!

Arrived Wednesday and drooled over it until sunday at the CPPS

Got it out of the box, stuck in the bolt body spacer, stuck on the rotor, gassed up and it chrono at 280-285, changed it to Mills mode and upped dwell to setting 7

Straight out, played about 12 games, covered it in mud but importantly it did not stop, never broke a ball (Powerball supplied Sterling Shield and Claymore) What more could you ask from a gun straight out the box

What I have noticed is that they have made another slight change to the bolt (small blocks at the rear, see below) and changed the trigger slightly (sligthly flatter)

Bug

mega ginge

May 12, 2009
it is easy to maintain, but if you dont clean up the bolt and everything before each tourney, it aint too good. you cant just stick it in your kit bag then use it the next week with no problems, you have to give it some tlc :), it is a nice marker and very light but i'm not sure it is worth £1050