Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Equilibrium scenario games?

SgtPrawn

Apr 22, 2015
Baldock
Hi All,

Not advertising, the game has already gone just need some info!

If anyone went or knows about this please ping me a message; I know this was held at a military base and I'm gutted I missed it. But does anyone know whether this is going to be a re-occurring game every year or was it a one off? And who do I contact to get involved in these games for future?

Nice one
Prawn

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Check out the paintball calendar

http://www.paintballcalendar.co.uk/scenarios

If you're interested in the specific venue then keep your eye on the calendar and on urban paintball
If you're interested in the type of event and the ability to play on army sites then watch the calendar
There are a few venues that get used and a few organisers that can get to use the mod sites etc
(Pretty much anyone can organise an event of some kind and pay the mod for use, but it of course takes the ability to do it and the ability to come up with the paperwork, h&s, insurance etc)

Reactions: SgtPrawn

SgtPrawn

Apr 22, 2015
Baldock
Great stuff Tom I'll bookmark that link! I get a bit bored with the same maps and places sometimes, always seem to be the same elimination with no real objective games.

Yazmin1990

Sep 21, 2014
They have a game coming up marine v preditor 3. They are using the same site to run this game. It's in September but I can't remember exact dates. It's an amazing site and defo worth it :)

Huffy

May 16, 2011
MvP is Halloween weekend so should be great to play a spooky night game