Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
The Firm Try Outs!
firm logo.JPG
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE FAMILY!​
gd5.jpg

The Northern Quarters home team ‘The Firm’ are looking for new players, all standards from UK masters to the PA to the millennium.​
It doesn’t matter what level you are at as long as you show determination and willingness to succeed all are welcome​
The Trail Date Is 3rd February 2007
On the day you will be put through your paces by a number of drills to test your stamina, accuracy, agility and so on.
this by no means will be easy we train very hard against some of the best teams and also have some of the best young and upcoming paintballers in the country, so this by no means will be an easy ride.

What we require from you.

• Players must have all there own equipment
  • Players must be able to train as much as you can we will go over it on the day.

• Players must be able to attend at least one tournament a month

• We have a great support package from Planet Eclipse so if you do get on the team you will be shooting the 07 ego and wearing the 07 eclipse gear.
We only want players that want to learn and have a lot of determination​
we are very proud of our Achievements as a team we have achieved​
  • We have come first place in div 1,2,3,4, in the UK Masters​
  • 2nd place in Division 3 of campaign cup​
  • 1st overall in division 3 of the PA gaining promotion to Division 2 for the 2007 season
SO PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS​
On The Day​

• The green fee will be £15 and paint will be from £25 and upwards, and the day will consist of drills and games so bring your A game people
The only thing left to say is good luck from all of 'The Firm' to whom ever will be attending this opportunity be part of the best family in the UK

Any Questions or Querys Please contact:
markie@northernquarterpb.com

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Don't miss out!

This is a golden opportunity to hook up with one of the norths most promising teams for next season - great bunch of guys, great facilities and great sponsorship; what more could you want?

Nicky T

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
Up and coming team, rearing some of the future stars of british ball...

Stuck on a team going no where? Want more than your average baller? This is your shot to be part of something...

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
Just to add, even if you've only been a couple of times to tourneys or sup air, get yourselves down here. The Firm are extremely friendly and will help you out in whatever way possible! If you can show promise and commitment, then you could be part of the next big UK team :)

Parki

Ion on steroids
Oct 29, 2006
Stalybridge(manchester, uk)
shame, i was looking for a team, but instead of taking carefully steps and finding a team who would actually be intrested in a young 15 year player who's only played 1 tournament, it would be more like a dangerous leap, but i look forward to seeing you guys win the uk masters and maybe go for the millennium soon.

What is your schedule for events anyways?? what you hoping to achieve??

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
not dangerous atall mate... i only trained at NQ for 6 months then went straight onto a millenium as my first event... and im 14

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
but i look forward to seeing you guys win the uk masters
I think we'll have summit to say about that ;)

The Firm a great friendly team an moving in the right direction with markie c an the boys if your not on a team moving in the same direction go to the trials.