The Home Of European Paintball

The good old canabis debate

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Hi there
Been a lot in the press about my favorite type of weed latley you no about making it legal all i can say is it does not lead to hard DRUGS at all its down to the person i have 10 years up in smoke to prove it .

BUt seriously what do you guys think??

CHEERS BATTY

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
I personally think that if you want to smoke it then thats up to you.
I am opposed to harder drugs which can alter you state of mind in a drastic way.
I've done this debate soooooo many times

I don't smoke canabis "pretty amazing considering i'm a student" but i have no problems with other people smoking it.
give me a beer and a cig, then i'm a happy happy guy

ps What the hell has this got to do with paintball, thought we stayed away from all that political crap, no offence
:)

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Alex Hicks.
Fine anyone smokin it but people shouldn't do it in the players tent though. Where we were at the indoor smelt more like a students flat than a paintball site.

Playing at Elsham a few years ago, during the awards ceremony, there was a very familiar whiff coming from some of the paintballers stood next to me...... Dutch paintballers I believe!!!

Tony
Hellfish

TJ Sez

Not at tournaments, whether it's at The Dam or not...if we wanna get recognised as a real sport then the last thing we need is players giving interviews stoned or newspaper reporters wandering round tha staging area watching our top 'athletes' getting caned before hitting the field.

Boarding, skating, surfing and other extreme sports may have a stoner image, but you bet your life that when Kelly Slater catches a wave or Tony Hwaks getting some method air, they are 100% focussed and haven't been taking hits on tha bong.

Smoking is only gonna make you play worse, period.

Away from the tournament, do what you want - thass my motto.

peace

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
People should be allowed to do to themselves what they want. If you want to introduce strange chemicals to your system because you don't feel dumb enough to start with, man go to it. More power to you, just don't drive.