Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter finds home in the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Northern Quarter Goes South

THE SOUTHERN QUARTER

Its been a long time coming and has been eagerly awaited by players in the South of England.

At long last, the UK’s best known dedicated training venue, the Northern Quarter, has a home in the south.

Go Ballistic® Bricketwood located exactly where the M1 meets the M25 is the souths new mecca for Sup Air paintball.

Markie C and luke C, the men behind the Northern Quarter, have been looking for a venue down south good enough and with the right attitude to be endorsed as the Southern Quarter for a long time now `Go Ballistic®’s enthusiasm and support for the original Northern Quarter has been invaluable over the past couple of years and so I’m very pleased that they have stepped up to the plate and produced a venue worthy of the Southern Quarter label.

Expect to see newbie days, regular pro training clinics and hardcore grinding at the new best place to train in the South of England’ he says. Yorkie, Go Ballistic® Bricketwood Site Manager, has been working very hard over the last year to create a premier rec ball site incorporating a premier Sup Air venue! `The Go Ballistic® attitude towards tournament training facilities is incredibly positive and the concept here was to create a training venue that would be fully visible and accessible to our rental players.

I am very excited about associating ourselves with the Northern Quarter and look forward, as should all players in the south, to the opportunities that it brings with it.` he says.

With a total of four dedicated fully netted Sup Air fields (two five man and two CPL/X Ball size seven man fields), separate tournie staging, a pro shop, referee tower and the full time care and attention of Yorkie expect to see weekly training days, regular newbie days and pro training clinics at the new best place to bash heads in the south of England.
For further details call Yorkie on 07968 120424 or markie on 07773322919

email markie@northernquarterpb.com

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Nice, are all 4 fields up now then? Stevenage Vendetta are going down tomorrow anyway, and having that many fields will make the sessions alot better :D
Just got to remember that we are going to The Southern Quarter instead of Bricket Wood now :p

IL-Tom

Paint Magnet
Mar 24, 2005
Getting Shot Off The Break
Visit site
There's certainly space for 3 or 4 fields there. Last time we were there it was just the X ball field up but there was space for at least 2 other fields along side. Yorkie looks after his site too so you can bet there'll be enough field rotation to keep the turf in good nick!

M

Misty's Big Adventure

Just a bit off topic but still kinda on topic. I live in South Wales Newport and I know there is a Go Balistic center near me about 30 min drive. Does this site have a sup'air field and does anyone know the walk-on dates???

And on topic :) Next time I go to meet some m8's who live in that general area, will be paying a visit. Great news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.